BamCard d.o.o is looking for a Network and System Administrator for permanent employment at our Sarajevo office. We are seeking people with an appetite for work who thrive in a fast-paced environment, can learn rapidly and are eager to master diverse network and system technologies and techniques.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
- Preparing environments testing and production for our bank clients.
- Experienced in Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco routers, Cisco L2/L3 switches, QOS, PBR, VPN, NAT, VoIP, IPSec, Multicast, DNS services, MPLS networks, network and routing protocols (Ethernet, TCP/IP, SNMP, VLAN Trunking, BGP, OSPF, ISIS, EIGRP, EBGP,IBGP,RIP)
- Working technical knowledge of network control protocols (QOS, PoE, NTP, DHCP), network management protocols (CDP, FTP, TFTP, SNMP) and security protocols (SSH, HTTPS, AAA, IPSec).
- Understand WAN/LAN and transport technologies (Ethernet, Frame Relay, DMVPN, WAAS and MPLS).
- Understand switch protocols(Spanning-tree, Port Channels, Load balancing, port security)
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and coordinate computer network access through firewall rules.
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software
- Recommend improvements to systems and network configurations.
- Maintain inventory logs and making reports such as internal and external vulnerability reports.
- Good Cisco routing/switching,Windows/Windows server and Linux knowledge.
- Prior experience in Network administration.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Broj izvršilaca: 1
Datum objave: 19.08.2019.
Trajanje oglasa: 30 dana (ističe 18.09.2019.)